PRIVACY GUIDELINES OF AEROVIAS DE MEXICO S.A. DE C.V., HEREINAFTER “AM” FOR THE USERS OF WEBSITE www.aeromexico.com, HEREINAFTER THE “USER” REGARDING THE CONTENT OF SAID WEBPAGE.
1. The USER accepts that all information it may add or any information obtained
through www.aeromexico.com, is susceptible to be compiled in a database (hereinafter,
the “Database”), that will be property of AM.
2. The USER grants AM express authorization to publish, disseminate and / or transmit the information included in the Database in accordance with Article 109 of the Copyright Federal Law.
3. The USER accepts and AM is committed to store and protect all information compiled in the Database from loss, improper use or alteration, and AM shall be held harmless for the interception, reproduction or theft by third parties of said information in the Database.
4. The USER accepts that through the entry of information in www.aeromexico.com, he / she grants express consent in accordance with Article 76b from the Consumer Protection Federal Law in order for AM to disseminate and convey the information entered in the Database to other vendors or competent authorities that require said information.
5. The USER in turn grants express consent to receive information for marketing or advertising purposes from AM in accordance with the terms in Articles 16, 18 and 18b in the Consumer Protection Federal Law.
6. AM states and the USER accepts that AM will not be responsible nor will it in any form control the links to different pages, portals, etc from third persons other than AM which are possibly included in www.aeromexico.com.