These BOOKING CONDITIONS form the basis of Contract between you, the customer, and Ausonia Services Ltd T/A Bravo Travel.
Please read them carefully before you book
LEGAL NOTICE:Where Bravo Travel acts as Tour Organiser, subject to applicable law, International Conventions and its booking terms and conditions, Bravo Travel accepts responsibility for all other aspects of arrangements made on behalf of travellers.
- 1These conditions are to be read as part of and in conjunction withThe ‘Tour’ website pages (www.bravo-travel.com) of Bravo Travel (thereafter referred to as “BT” or “The Company”). Ausonia Services LTD is the trading name of Bravo Travel whose registered office is 6, Lower Grosvenor Place, London SW1 W0EN England.
- 2Reservations, Deposit & Payment: are subject to availability and will only be confirmed upon receipt of the completed booking form and a deposit payment equal to 30% of the listed tour price, plus 100% of the airfare cost. The deposit is accepted in part payment of the agreed cost of the booking, as per the confirmation invoice from Bravo Travel. A contract exists between BT and the signatory on the booking form from the date shown on the confirmation invoice. Please check this invoice carefully. Full payment is due no later than 100 days prior to the commencement of the tour. Bookings made within 100 days of commencement of the tour may be charged a surcharge depending on hotel and airline booking requirements.
Payment may be made by cheque, banker’s draft, credit card (Visa/Mastercard/American Express), debit card (Visa, Debit/Visa Electron/Switch/ JCB Maestro) or bank transfer. A supplement of 2% is payable on American Express and 3% on all other credit and/or debit card payments. If for any reason BT has not received payment/balance by the due dates then BT reserves the right to cancel your booking and levy a cancellation charge as per our cancellation terms, in accordance with Clause (6).
- 3Booking Form: The person signing the booking form warrants that he or she has the authority of the persons therein designated, whether by name or not, to make this booking on their behalf subject to the conditions herein contained.All travel documentation and other information will be sent to the person who has signed the booking form.
- 4Your Protection: The air holidays and flights on www.qualityplayer.co.uk are ATOL protected, since Bravo Travel hold an Air Travel Organiser’s Licence granted by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is ATOL 0533. In the unlikely event of our insolvency, the CAA will ensure that you are not stranded abroad and will arrange to refund any money that you have paid to us for an advance booking. For further information, visit the ATOL website at www.atol.org.uk
- 5Tour Variations: Clients who wish to vary arrangements from the specified itinerary are liable for any increase in cost, including any commissions, taxes and/or administration charges imposed by the relevant supplier(s) and BT. Clients who do not travel as part of the group will be responsible to make their own way to and from the airport(s) and/or hotels, at their own expense.
- 6Cancellation by You: In addition to any cancellation fees which may be levied by suppliers (airlines, hotels, land operators, ticket suppliers etc.), the following fees will be charged for each person cancelling a tour as compensation for labour and expenses undertaken on behalf of the tour member:
More than 100 days of the start of the tour, 30% of the total cost of the tour;
Within 100 days of the start of the tour, 100% of the total cost of the tour.
Cancellations must be made in writing by the person who signed the booking form, in accordance with Clause (16). Cancellation date will apply from the date it was received by BT.
- 7Booking Amendments: Once the deposit has been paid, any amendment to the tour booking will incur an administration fee of £50.00, plus any additional charges levied by airlines and overseas or domestic operators.
- 8Pre Tour Cancellation by BT: The Company reserves the right to cancel any booking if the minimum number of participants required for a tour to take place is not reached. If a tour is cancelled for this reason we will advise you at least 60 days prior to the scheduled departure date. The Company also reserves the right to cancel any booking at any time without being under any obligation to assign a reason. If we cancel your tour within 60 days of departure we will offer you an alternative holiday of comparable standard. If there are any extra charges for this holiday, then these are to be borne by you. Alternatively we will refund all monies paid.
- 9On Tour Cancellation by BT: BT and their representatives reserve the right to terminate your tour at any time, without refund, if your behaviour or that of any person in your touring party is reasonably deemed by BT likely to cause damage, distress, danger or annoyance to any of our customers or employees or their property or to any third party or their property.
- 10Force Majeure: This means that we will not pay you compensation if we have to cancel or change your travel arrangements due in any way because of the following: war, riot, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, civil strife, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, technical or maintenance problems to transport, closure of airports or other unforeseen circumstances that may amount to force majeure. Routings and itineraries can be affected by adverse weather, road closures or other reasons and may vary accordingly. We shall endeavour to advise you of these changes as soon as we are aware of them.
- 11Alterations to Tour Itineraries & Prices: Our tours are planned months in advance and are occasionally subject to changes beyond our control. Therefore all prices quoted are based on tariffs and exchange rates current at the time of printing and are subject to increase without any prior notice on an increase in the basic tariffs or exchange fluctuations which may take place prior to the commencement of the tour. If major changes occur, such as a resort change to a lower category, we will offer you the following choices:
a) Accept the alternative offered and any compensation payment, or additional cost, that may apply.
b) Cancel your tour with a full refund of monies paid, although no compensation will be payable.
We are not liable to pay compensation if we are forced to cancel or make any changes to your tour due to situations outside of our control. This includes cancellation or postponement of a sporting fixture, celebrity appearance or any other changes outside of the control of BT.
If you are unable to travel for any reason, it is at the absolute discretion of BT whether to allow a transfer of the booking name. An administration fee may occur depending on the time of transfer.
- 12Travel insurance: The tour participant must ensure that they have insurance cover. That it is sufficient to cover his or her personal requirements, or to sign an appropriate indemnity form as supplied by BT.
- 13Complaints and Refunds: Complaints should be notified immediately to your BT tour representative/agent, so that he/she can attempt to resolve the problem without delay. Any application for a part or full refund for any reason, or for a variation of these conditions of booking, must be made in writing to BT by the person who signed the booking form, in accordance with Clause (16). Refunds will not be made in respect of unused accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, tickets, transfers or any other services which are included in the tour cost but not utilised by the tour member(s). All refund requests must be made no later than 28 days following the end of the tour. Any refunds are made at the absolute discretion of BT.
- 14Third Parties: No agents, representatives, conductors or any other persons not employed by BT are authorised to promise to refund any sums paid or to remit any sums payable either wholly or in part or to agree to any variation of these conditions of booking.
- 15Our Responsibility: BT accepts liability for matters that arise as a direct result of our negligence or a breach of our contractual duty in making arrangements for you, including any acts or omissions by our employees or agents, in respect of any claim involving death, personal injury or illness. This includes the actions of our suppliers whilst they are acting within the scope of their employment to provide a service or arrangement forming part of the tour that you have booked with BT. In respect of travel by air, sea, rail or road and the provision of accommodation, our liability in all cases is limited to the relevant international conventions. Please note that travel with a particular carrier will be subject to the conditions of carriage of that carrier, some of which may limit or exclude liability. Operational decisions may be taken by air carriers and airports resulting in delays, diversions and rescheduling, BT has no control over these decisions and therefore does not accept any responsibility for them. BT accepts no other liability for loss or damage unless expressly stated in these conditions.
- 16Notices: Where notice is to be given in writing to any party to this agreement it may be served by leaving it at the registered office or last known address of that party or by sending it by prepaid first class post or facsimile to the party’s registered office or last known address within the United Kingdom. A properly addressed and prepaid notice sent by first class post or airmail (as the case may be) shall be deemed to have been served at an address within the United Kingdom at the expiry of two days after the notice is posted. Where a notice is given by facsimile, service shall be deemed to be effected on receipt of telephone or other confirmation of its receipt.
- 17Jurisdiction: Your contract is governed by English law and each party shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- 18Arbitration: Any dispute between the parties about any matter relating to this agreement which cannot be resolved by the parties within 60 days of notice of the dispute being served by one party on the other will be referred to arbitration agreed between the parties, or, on failure to agree within 30 days of a written request by one party to the other appointed on the application of either party by the then President of the Law Society.
- 19Data Protection Policy: BT will only pass your personal information to suppliers (e.g. airlines, hotels etc.) and relevant authorities (e.g. governments) as required to complete your tour arrangements.
- 20General: If any part of these booking conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, then the remainder of these booking conditions will not be affected and will remain valid and enforceable.
- 21For tailor-made tours conditions may change.
- 22Final terms and conditions will be given to you once the tour has been finalised and before you pay any money to BT.